1）I’m too glad to receive your letter.
2）I’m very pleased to hear from you.
3）It has been a long time since I hear from you last time.
4）Haven’t seen you for ages. Glad to hear from you.
5）I am sorry it has taken me a long time to reply to your last letter.
6）sorry to reply to your letter so late.
7）From your letter, I learned that...
8）Your letter reached/ came to me this morning/yesterday...
9）There is nothing happier to me than to receive your letter.
10）I know you have trouble in...after reading your letter.
11）I have received your letter saying you...
1）Haven’t seen you for ages, I’m writing to you to...
2）I’m writing to you on the purpose of...
3）I want to give you some advice on...
1）I’m looking forward to your early reply.
2）Look forward to your reply with the least possible delay.
3) Please remember me to your whole family.
4) Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
1) I am glad to receive your letter asking for...
2）It is my pleasure to give you some suggestions on...
2) With regard to the matter you mentioned in your letter, my suggestion is...
3) Concerning your request, I would like to offer my advice.
4) I’m writing to express my views concerning...
6）I feel it would be helpful/practical/appropriate if you...
7）I would very much like to advise you to ...
8）With regard to ..., I think you should...
9）I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble/ difficulties in....Such problems are quite formal.Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
10）You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to...and I would like to share my opinions.
11）When it comes to..., maybe the following suggestions can help you.
12） As far as I’m concerned, it would be wise to take the following actions.
13) Facing these problems, I'm seized with fear and anxiety and I hope that you will be kind enough to help me.
1）I hope you will find these proposals/suggestions/recommendations practical/useful/helpful.
2）I would be ready to discuss this matter with you in further details.
3）Please take my advice into account/ consideration and make a final decision.
4）I would be more than glad if you can take my suggestions.
5）I hold the firm belief that you will make great progress as long as you insist what I have told you.
6）I am looking forward to hearing good news from you.
7）I believe you will take my advice into account/consideration seriously.
8）If you have any question or requirement, please do not hesitate to tell me.
9） If you have anything question, please feel free to contract me at any time.
10) I’m sure that any advice will be a big help to me.Your kind early reply would be greatly appreciated.
1) I am sorry to tell you that I have had trouble/difficulties with...
2) I am sorry to bother/interrupt you，but I have something important to tell you.
3) I would be grateful if you could...
4) I’m writing to turn to you for help.
5) I’m writing this letter to ask you to do me a favor.
6) Now I wonder whether I could ask you a favor.
7) I’m eager to get your timely help. My trouble is that...
8) I have been troubled by the problem that...for a long time, so I’m writing to you hoping you can do me a favor.
9) What worries me most is that...,so I’m writing the letter to ask for your help.
10) I’m writing to you to ask whether you could do me a favor.
11) I have some difficulty in doing...which bothers me a lot. So I have no choice but to turn to you for help.
12) I wonder how to deal with the problem that..., so I’m eager to get your timely help.
1) I would be very grateful if you could help me.
I would appreciate it if you could do me a favor.
2) I’d appreciate it if you can take my request into account/ consideration.
3) Look forward to your early reply, thank you for your help sincerely.
4) I firmly believe that I can get through all the hard time with the help of you. So I’m so eager to get reply from you.
5) Thank you for your busy schedule to read my letter . I would appreciate it if you give me some help.
6) Faced with the above problem, I’m anxious to get your help.
1) I am writing to convey my gratitude to you for...
2) I would like to take the opportunity to express my appreciation for your timely help and assistance.
3) Many thanks for all the things you have done in helping us to...
4) Words fail to convey my gratitude to you.
5) My true gratitude is beyond any words/description.
6) On behalf of...I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for...
7) I really don’t know how to express my gratitude for your help.
8) With deepest gratitude, I write to you here a few lines.
9) What you did gave us a deep impression and we hope to express our thanks to you.
10) I am writing to express my thanks to you for.... If it had not been for your help, I would have +V-ed
11) Thanks to your generous/ selfless/ kind help, without which I wouldn’t have made such great progress.
12) It was your generous help that enabled me to have a better understanding of...
1) I must thank you again for your generous help.
2) From what you did I learn that helping others is a traditional virtue, so I’ll keep it up.
3) Please accept my heartfelt appreciation again, I’m eagerly expecting our next meeting.
4) I am so proud of having such a generous friend as you, and I will always be there as long as you need.
5) I wish there were a better word than “thanks” to express my appreciation for your generous help.
6) It is your unreserved help that enables me to obtain this splendid opportunity of ...
Dear Professor Liang,
I am writing to extend my gratitude to you. Because of your help，now I am a student of Chemistry Department of Sydney University.
Last June, when I applied to become a graduate student of Sydney University, you really gave me a lot of valuable help. You not only wrote a recommendation for me to Professor Wells who works in the Sydney University，but also gave me careful and patient instructions on how to fill the application forms and write the application letters.
It is your unreserved help that enables me to obtain this splendid opportunity of further education. For the following two years I will study hard to reciprocate your sincere help and expectations with excellent grades.
1) I am writing in response to your advertisement in...
2) ...interests me, so I’m writing to apply for the position of...
3) I think I am the right person for the position you advertised, and my reasons are as follows.
4) I am glad that I am quite qualified for the job, so I am writing to apply for the vacancy of...
5) Seeing the advertisement, I am writing the letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidate for the job of...
6) I’m...(自我介绍)，I’m interested in...
7) I have read in the newspaper that a +职位 is wanted in your company, I believe I can be fit in it.
8) I’m writing to tell you that I’m suitable for the job you are advertising.
9) I’m writing this letter to inquire about the possibility of...
1）Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful.
2) Thanks for considering my application and I am looking forward to your early reply.
3) Any favourable consideration of my application would be appreciate.
4) If you need to know any more about me, please contact me at...
5) I hope you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
6) I shall be much thankful if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview.
I’m Li Hua, an exchange student from China during this summer vacation. I’m delighted to learn that volunteer students are wanted for a Chinese painting exhibition to be held in the local art gallery. Now I’m writing to apply for the position.
The reasons for my application are as follows. First of all, having been exposed to foreign teachers since a young age, I can communicate freely with others in English. What’s more, years of being monitor makes me a brilliant organizer, which will help a lot to keep the exhibition in order. The most important factor is that my related knowledge will undoubtedly help the audience learn more about the unique Chinese art form.
All in all, my sense of responsibility will make me a qualified volunteer. I’d appreciate it if you could take my application into consideration.
1) I am writing to invite you to...
2) I wonder if you can come to ...
3) It is my pleasure/ honor for me to invite you to...
4) It is my honor to inform you that there is an/a...in +地点on +日期 at +具体时间.
5) I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in...
6) With ...approaching, our school will hold an activity to celebrate it, so I’m writing to invite you to join us.
1) I am longing to see you soon.
2) I hope you will not decline my invitation.
3) We would feel much honored if you could come.
4) If you have no other plans for this weekend night, will you do us the favor of going to the party.
5) Would you please let know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
6) Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you are free to come to...
7) Your participation can surely add color to our ... and we are all looking forward to your involvement.
8) I do hope you will accept our invitation if it is convenient to you.
9) We would be looking forward to your participation in the party.
I am Li Hua. Occasionally learning that you are addicted to table tennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in our school aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
Considering the enormous benefits, which we can earn steadily from tennis practice, including preventing us from getting short-sighted and keeping physically healthy, we are lost in training course. Definitely, as for the activities, we will be honored to be given high-level training by a professional coach every Friday around 3-5 pm. Meanwhile, we will be divided into several groups to conduct competitions every two weeks.
If you are interested in what I have stated above, sign up on our school website before September 1st.
I’m looking forward to your reply even your appearance in our training center soon.
1) I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction about the coat which I bought last month in your store.
2) I am one of your customers. I’m writing to complain about one of your waiters’ improper and rude behaviors.
3) I am most reluctant to complain, but...
4) I would like to draw your attention to the problem/ fault that...
5) I wish to express my dissatisfaction/ disappointment about...
6) I hate to bring this up, but it is hard for me to understand...
7) I am really annoyed about...
8) I am sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a complaint about...
9) There are some problems with... that I wish to bring to your attention.
10) To improve the situation/ To solve the problem, it is advisable for you to take the following suggestions.
1) I sincerely hope that you will look into the matter seriously and proper measures should be taken to prevent such an incident happening again.
2) I would appreciate it very much if you could take measures to solve the problem as soon as possible.
3) I would like to have this matter settled by the end of this month.
4) We trust that you will now consider this matter seriously and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of this kind.
5) Thank you for your time and kind consideration.
6) I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
7) It would be highly appreciated if you could...
8) I could not be more satisfied if you can kindly...
9) I am really annoyed about it. I have great faith that you will take my complaints seriously.
10) I do hope someone will take effective measures to deal with this matter.
11) I sincerely hope you can better your service and that mistake won’t arise again in the future.
My name is Li Hua. I’m writing to complain about the bad service on one of your flights.
Yesterday, I took a plane to London and I have to say that I’m very unhappy about the line.
First of all, your airline lost one of my suitcases in which there is an important contract. Second, the plane was delayed for an hour. As a result, I was late for an important meeting. Third, the food on the plane was terrible. What’s most unacceptable is that the air hostesses on the plane were quite unfriendly and impolite to me.
Frankly speaking, this is the worst experience I have ever had on the plane. I do hope you can help me find my suitcase and improve your service. Thank you very much.